Tuesday 21 January 2014

Oops! here is the very last card

I wasn't going to add this card, and just realised I didn't change the title while I did change the wording in the previous post; after looking at that last entry I wanted to explain and fix the error...

This card is a bit different and here it is.....

I used the  Petal Card Double Punch to create a hole in the card then with the punched out bit, I daubed the edges, and folded them back in, overlapping each other, like we do when folding the lid of a box to close it.

Before placing the folded punched out piece back into the space, I punched out another one in Pumpkin Pie card, and placed it in the space first then added the folded piece the Pumpkin Pie piece was just stuck down in the square, leaving the tabs unstuck, to resemble the petals of a flower.

The Decorative Label Punch has been punched twice, once in Whisper White, daubed and stamped with "thank you", and the other in Pumpkin Pie, then cut in half lenght wise, and stuck behind the White one.

Sorry for the mix-up, hope this makes sense now.

Remember, When life hands you lemons,
make lemonade...

keep on creating,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment