Monday 2 July 2012

Something for each of my team

After Convention this year the girls in my team said they'd like to go to convention next year, so with this in mind I decided to alter these money boxes and create a new look to inspire them to save for it, they have one year to put their gold coins into this tin for spending at Memento Mall, or to help with Air fares, or food, or what ever they want to have as a goal. 



I hope the girls will enjoy receiving them as much as I've enjoyed making them.


For this tin I've used river rock card stock for the main roses, tangerine tango for the smaller flowers and DSP for the bottom spotted flower, the leaves are Always Artichoke, stamped with one of the French Foliage stamps then cut out and shaped. I sprayed the roses with Champagne shimmer mist. The tin is covered in DSP then the flowers placed on that.


Please leave a comment so I know you've been and seen!!!


Thanks for stopping by   ;-)

  1. Colleen

2 comments:

  1. These tins are gorgeous Colleen. A great incentive gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liz, I appreciate your comment, also for leaving it, now I know I'm not just talking to myself, Hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete