Tuesday 19 June 2012

What I've been up to

Since last post,  I've been to Convention and  had a wonderful time; I had planned to blog before I went tho that didn't eventuate...so now I'm back with a few cards I have just finished.
I  made these cards for friends, 

This card was made for a team member to lift her spirits, I used a favourite Stampin' Up! stamp [now retired]. Card stock and ink is Pacific Point. I used the paper piecing tool to create a pattern,on the rectangle on the left. 













This card is for another team member.  I've used another favourite stamp set that has been retired for a while, Card stock is Real Red, as is the satin ribbon. I daubed using 
a bit of sponge the Whisper White card looked too stark and the daubing softened it nicely.


And this  card is for a customer who is just 17!!! Do you remember when you were that old!!! 


I've used DSP from the Paisley Petals pack, glued it to Not Quite Navy after cutting around some of the flowers, then daubed with NQN and then attached Whisper White card that has been punched with the Dotted Spotted Ribbon Border. The base card  is Baja Breeze. Sorry that the photo is not straight.








Soon I'll post the photos of the display I'm planning to have in the Post Office Window...in the Village. Then photos of the display of the Show...stay tuned


happy crafting
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment