Saturday 22 September 2012

My Launch of TWO catties

There was a lot to be had at my first big launch. I made the stash bags individual with each persons name stamped onto the NEW Cotton Ribbon, and that was attached to a Sticky dot that had new product attached to it;  I also used the Snow Flurry Bigz die to create three layers of the three sizes in three glitter paper. Below is a close up,

 Below are some of the stash bags all individual and so fun to make...


These boxes below, held the Dazzling Details or Cherry Cobbler product, which arrived late for the launch but were still given to each person and gift wrapped in a Mini Milk Carton below. The gifts were all well received, fun to make as well. Register for my next Stampin' Up! event, contact me to see when it's on. 

Thanks for stopping by, please leave a message so I know I'm not talking to myself. 



Thanks again for stopping by, and leaving a message :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment