Thursday 23 August 2012

Gifts for my team

Hello, here are some of  the finished tins, [altered money tins] for my down-line. I finished two of them while sitting at the stall at the Malanda show, then got to finish the last two while demonstrating at the Cairns Show. 

I sat there and made flowers, it drew some attention and interest.  The funny thing was, at the Malanda Show we were opposite the REAL flowers, actually within two arms length of them, so while trying to coax a passer-by to stop and view the technique, I realised what we were standing next to and said, "would you like to see how paper flowers are made, not as good as God's creation, but we do our best", all  I got from her was a strange look!!! it didn't matter, we had three ladies waiting to see how they are made.




No comments:

Post a Comment