Monday 31 March 2014

Made my own Background Paper

 I wanted to have something that really went with my bouquet, so I simply created my own background by stamping onto Whisper White 12 x 12 Card stock.

I had a Fresh Flower Bouquet of Gerber, Roses, Carnations, Chrysanthemums with Babies Breath and Sacred Bamboo. My Cousin Michelle was working in a Florist at the time and created it for me, I'm grateful for her time and knowledge, all I said to her was "I'd like Spring Flowers"

I stamped this page with my version of Spring Colours from the Brights Collection with a few other colours thrown in to balance the effect.

Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Always Artichoke, Sarah Sand, Early Espresso,Chocolate Chip, were the inks. A few stamp sets were used to create the random stamping, some are now retired items.


This is my Husband and I in 1993.
oops! we are supposed to be looking at the frame, aren't we??
I guess it depends on how much gold you'd like to have on your frame, my idea was to make it look antique. I was inspired from a magazine - Australian Scrapbook Ideas - issue 15 page 14, thank you Teresa Abajo for your Inspriation.

No comments:

Post a Comment