Monday 30 April 2012

Welcome to my new space

Hello, and Welcome to my new space to share, inspire, encourage and stimulate creativity.


For months, I have been avoiding changing my Blog. I was afraid because I am not familiar with what happens to the old when the new takes shape ...  then today I bit the bullet and did it. Now it feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I feel free and light ... shame the scales don't agree with me...hehehe...anyway back to the topic at hand...I trust you will come back and check out the creative items I love to share. 




Here is a technique that is done by using wax paper on Gloss Card, then  use a brayer to apply the ink.
I used Stampin' Up! Cardstock-Perfect Plum, and Classic Stampin' Ink - Elegant Eggplant. 


Thanks for stopping by. Come back soon.


Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment