Sunday 13 May 2012

Mother's Day


/

Sunday night, daughter cooking dinner, so I'm blogging...
Here is the card we made at the workshop I did yesterday at Kerry's. Everyone had fun making it, I trust you will enjoy seeing it. I was inspired by Elizabeth, check out what inspired me here...
http://stampinelizabeth.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/inspired-mothers-day.html

Thank you again Elizabeth, here is what I made for the workshop. I couldn't use the pens and flower stamp from Inspired by Nature because there were 12 ladies at the workshop, and it would have been too long waiting to use one set of pens to apply ink to one stamp, so here is what I came up with, a lot of elements for the girls to work on, without having to wait too long. 

Using Vintage Vogue Stamp set, one of my favourites, and the word 'fallen' has to be going the right way, so I can read it-[at 2 o'clock on the flower]!!! hehehe.  I love this colour combo and would not have thought of it till I saw it on your page.

I've kept the Inspired by Nature card to use later at a class...smaller numbers, should work well.                                       
 Love these colours Elizabeth, 

http://stampinelizabeth.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/inspired-mothers-day.html

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I love how you set the ribbon behind the flowers!

    ReplyDelete