Thursday 10 April 2014

Todays Card Class in Kuranda

Hey, this is what we did at my card class this morning...
Lattice cards two ways, the first one was inspired by Valita go see Valita here-

http://valitasfreshfolds.blogspot.com.au/2010/10/more-lattice-card-fronts.html





This is what I did on the inside









AND the second card was created by myself, it's a lazy way of doing Lattice. I used the Lattice Bigz die from Stampin' Up! and also the Oval Framelits; I  then added Boho Fowers and  Rhinestones.

We all had fun at the class. Thanks Ladies for coming along and sharing the morning with me.


If you have questions, or want to say hello, just scroll down and type them in the "comments". I love hearing your thoughts. Also remember when you hover over the pictures, the 'Pin it' sign will come up for you to pin to your board.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Colleen the detail of the lattice work is awesome and a really nifty idea for a class - love it! Your colours are as bright and happy as ever. This would make a great card for any event including Easter wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Shanni, for your kind words. The girls really enjoyed making the card so that's always a bonus :)
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete