Friday 3 January 2014

Scrap Pages I created for a class

Two pages, the first one is my favourite, however since we are going to be using a  Stampin' Up! Simply Scrappin' Kit, "Afternoon Daydream",  I thought I'd better use all the elements from the pack for the class to see how quick it is to create from the kit; have a look below for the page made from the kit, with only photos and some bling added.

 Ok, so the above page has a patterned butterfly and three plain white ones, some dots and strips and the Journaling space from the kit, the rest is what I have punched or adhered using the papers from the kit. The 'bling' is not part of the kit so I've added that as extras. I've daubed most of the flowers, you can tell the tiny ones are not daubed, and of course the Butterflies have been daubed, using the same colour as the paper. O nearly forgot, since the slide in the photo [above], was closer to Daffodil Delight, I used that instead of More Mustard which is the colour in the kit, and is represented in the page below.

I'm sorry these kits are from last years catalogue, I'm a bit slow using my SU stash, since I only have one scrap class per month, my choice would be to have at least two even three, or one per week. It seems to me that scrap pages daunt some folk, I can't understand why, maybe the size?? 12 x 12 ins; in my eyes they are simply a LARGE card....the techniques are EXACTLY the same.

Anyway each to their own, this bottom page has All from the kit except the photos and Rhinestones!

No comments:

Post a Comment