Wednesday 1 January 2014

UP Close of the Textured Sampler Scrap Page - detailed sections of a previous post.

In this photo you can see the details of two *TIEFs  - the top left hand is "Petals-a-Plenty" and the bottom corner of the same square is "Woodgrain"; I cut the square in half diagonally and used the TIEFs then sanded the textured side which was raised. This was tricky to do, I had to remember to have the Textured side UP  as I placed the piece of card into the Folder which had the RAISED section of the folder UP as well. This ensured the raised pattern pushed up through the card and then I could sand off the top colour with Stampin' Sanding System.
[*TIEF = Textured Impressions Embossing Folder]

 This square [above], shows the "Chevron" TIEF impressed onto Gumball Green Core'dinations Paper. the Piece of RED has been squished then sanded, when I was squishing the piece, the layers started to separate so I pulled them apart carefully.

The photo to the RIGHT shows what I did with the piece off the Back, which was the smooth side; I used the Typeset Alphabet Bigz "&" - I folded the piece in half with the smooth sides together, and then moved the bottom piece to the right to create a "shadow" effect.  I thought it needed a little something so I created a "sewing" look by drawing the stitches in the center.

Thanks for taking a peek. I hope I have transferred some creativity to you. Check out the Annual Catalogue on page 157 for the original idea. Stampin' Up! have some great ideas that I'm beginning to take advantage of, and that's the whole idea of having the ideas in their Catalogue. Enjoy your creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment